Michael provides tuition in drums and percussion to a high standard
- Drummer who has performed with Internationally respected bands, now teaching from his home studio, New Mills in the High Peak
- We provide tuition in drums and percussion for absolute beginner’s age from year two upwards to adult and special needs inclusive. Tuition given in safe person centred environment. Full CRB checked.
- Mapex drums/ LP Congas/ Roland drums.
- Tuition is tailored to the students needs in respect of times and lesson lengths and all teaching notes and music are provided.
- Highly experienced teacher and player.
'To listen to and provide to the individual needs of all my students, within a person centred approach.'
I am at the moment, accepting a limited number of students from beginner to advanced, each student will receive individual one to one, tailored tuition. Please contact me via the above numbers and email address.
Times and fees:
Adult Lessons for 1 hour cost £30.00. Half hour lessons for £15.00.
For younger students 12 and under, 40 minute lessons are available for £12.50.
FREE INTRODUCTORY ASSESSMENT
Evening lessons are normally once a week (at the same time); schoolchildren may follow term times if you wish... and of course holidays may be taken when you (or I) need them.
Daytime lessons can be once a fortnight if you wish or however it suits you.
Michael the teacher offers:
- Drum kit tuition for all ages and abilities
- Enhanced CRB
- Member of musicians union
- Brush technique
- Drum stick control
- Drum technique
- Drum Notation for beginners
- Drum lessons for beginners
- Drum lessons for advanced
- Drum kit tuition home visits